KPAC is following all government rules and guidelines regarding COVID-19.
We want to do EVERYTHING possible to keep our students safe and to provide our parents peace of mind.
We have decided to implement the following measures for everyone’s safety:
- Anyone entering the building will have their temperature checked
- Anyone entering the building will be asked a series of questions regarding their health and possible recent exposure
- Staff that has possibly been exposed or has traveled to public housing or transport will be asked to quarantine for 14 days before returning to work
- Reduced camp and class sizes
- Socially distanced spots in our parent observation area
- Lesson Plans were revamped to allow for physical and social distancing
- Teachers will clean equipment during class with hospital grade disinfectant
- Our facility is cleaned twice per week with an electrostatic cleaning method
If KPAC learns that a person with confirmed COVID-19 illness has attended our facility, we will notify the Iredell County Health Department and we will follow all guidelines we receive.
The Iredell County Health Department will also notify us if they learn that a COVID-19 positive person has attended KPAC.
In addition, KPAC will close its doors for 72 hours and the entire facility will undergo a very thorough cleaning, including electrostatic cleaning with Nova, a hospital grade disinfectant.
Any athlete or coach that has come in close contact with the COVID-19 positive person will need to undergo a 2-week quarantine.