KPAC Re-Opening Plans
KPAC is planning re-open in Phase 2 and will follow all CDC and government guidelines very closely.
The following changes are being made to ensure the safety of our customers and staff:
- Lesson plans are revamped to ensure social distancing requirements will be met.
- Anyone entering the building will have their temperature taken.
- We will have several entrance and exit points to avoid overcrowding.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided upon entering and exiting the building as well.
- Students, parents and staff will be required to wear a mask.
- Students will also have the choice of not being spotted during class. We will provide a bracelet to these students as a visual reminder to our teachers.
- Staggered class times to stay within maximum occupation numbers provided by CDC and government.